DAVIS & JACK, L.L.C.
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
2121 W. Maple
Wichita, Kansas 67213
KENNETH H. JACK
- Admitted to Oklahoma Bar Association, 1985;
- Admitted to Kansas Bar Association, 1985;
- Admitted to practice before U.S. Supreme Court.
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and
- Preparatory education, Oklahoma State University
- Legal education, University of Oklahoma, Honors
Graduate (J.D., 1985). Recipient of American
for Commercial Law and Evidence.
- Co-Author: Kansas Post Judgment Collection Law,
Professional Education Systems, Inc., 1986.
- Author: Kansas Real Estate Foreclosures,
Business Center, Inc., 1989.
- ABA Intellectual Property Section Member;
- 1995 Participant in Leadership Wichita.
- Fraternity: Phi Alpha Delta.
- Member: Wichita Downtown Rotary, Patent Law
- Member: Wichita Bar Associations
- Member: Kansas Bar Association
- Member: Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association
- Past Venerable Master, Wichita Consistory
Return to Davis & Jack Home Page