DAVIS & JACK,
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
2121 W. Maple
Wichita, Kansas 67213
ROBERT L. DAVIS
- Admitted to Kansas Bar Association, 1952;
- Admitted to Utah BarAssociation, 1953;
- Admitted to practice before U.S. Supreme Court
- Preparatory education, University of Kansas (B.A.,
- Legal education, University of Kansas (J.D., 1952);
University of Utah.
- Phi Alpha Delta;
- Phi Beta Kappa;
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Leader, Kansas Lawyers & Judges People to
Mission to China, 1981.
- Municipal Judge, Goddard, Kansas, 1979-1995.
- President, Goodwill Industries of Greater Wichita,
- Wichita Board of Education, 1963-71; President,
- Trustee, Friends University, 1959-77; Chairman,
of Trustees, 1965-74.
- Member: Wichita (Secretary, 1963-64) Bar
- Member: Kansas Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Utah State Bar.
- Trustee and Past Venerable Master, Wichita
- Lions Club
- Listed in Who's Who in America
Return to Davis & Jack Home Page